arrivato velocissimo e il materiale corrisponde alle fotografie, lo consiglio
Set of six 60-degree magnetic corner clamps for bookbinding, boxmaking, and other crafts and hobbies.
3d-printed with PLA plastic, the clamps have sets of 5x5x5 mm neodymium magnets embedded. Tested with 3-mm-thick cardboard, but should hold against an even thicker material.
The set includes:
- 6x inner 60-degree parts
- 6x outer 60-degree parts (see the second photo)
- 1x straight outer clamp part
The clamps are available in several variations:
- large (50-mm-long side / in a single level: 10 magnets in the outer part, 8 magnets in the inner part)
- small (35-mm-long side / in a single level: 6 magnets in the outer part, 4 magnets in the inner part)
- single-magnet height (10 mm high)
- double-magnet height (18 mm high)
Warning: large double-level clamps are really strong, so to avoid damage, we recommend pulling them sideways rather than just straightforward taking them apart.
For other sets, shapes, and angles of these clamps, please check this link: https://www.etsy.com/shop/iBookBindingStore?section_id=28261749
If you'd like to get other sizes, shapes, or angles, please make a request for customization.
By default, our jigs and tools are printed in any random color available at the moment. If you want to choose some specific color, please write us a message. Colors currently available are listed in our FAQ section: https://www.etsy.com/shop/BonefolderClub#more-section
If you want to get your jigs printed in some other color, that may be done for an additional 10 euro fee (if the color is available at our supplier).
You can always add tracking to your order for an additional fee.
Free tracking is available:
- for orders from the EU above 60 euros
- for orders from other parts of the world above 100 euros.
By default, items are printed in any random color available at the moment. If you want to choose a specific color, please write us a message. Colors currently available are listed in our FAQ section: https://ibookbinding.myshopify.com/apps/help-center#hc-colors-of-plastic